Sunday, January 17, 2010

Short Term Goals

Just read a really inspiring post about goal setting on Renee Phillip's blog (Renee's business is "The Artrepreneur Coach") -- she speaks about setting goals as a way to feel empowered. Defining success for yourself then bringing it into your life is a powerful thing! Here is the blog post: http://reneephillips.blogspot.com/2010/01/why-are-goals-so-important.html. Here is my favorite quote from the article: "It reminds me of a simple concept that a goal is a dream with deadlines. The process of creating goals may be more important than the goals themselves."

So, here are some short term goals I have:

1) To create a new scarf kit modeled after this example

This was a really fun and easy scarf to make!

2) To create a Nuno Newsletter that features the work of another artist in each issue -- we learn so much from each other! Also I want it to have a resource section for classes, exhibits, etc. Please send information if you'd like your work to be included or you know of some wonderful classes in your area.

3) To create shibori pieces for sale.

I have many more goals -- perhaps that is my problem, I just have too many ideas and goals. Well, I guess it's off to work...


No comments:

Post a Comment