Sunday, March 1, 2009

Creative Genius



I taught a nuno felting class yesterday at the White Rock Weaving Center. It just thrills me to see the wonderful things that come from the class participants. The creative process is just thrilling! My favorite part from yesterday was: I asked everyone to lay out their roving in a particular way to save time. (We didn't have much time for the class.) As I walked around the room I was absolutely thrilled to see all of the variations of the pattern I asked them to create. They were still using the creative genius within the confines that they were given. Hats off to you guys!

While I don't have photos of the actual class participants from yesterday, I have pictures from previous classes where the same thing has happened. Thanks to all of you who have come to my classes -- I learn so much from you guys. I also love to see the joy on people's faces as they enjoy learning and creating. Very fun!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment