Sunday, January 31, 2010

Let's Celebrate Success!



I have to venture into my life as mom for a brief moment. We got news yesterday that my son has been chosen as a semi-finalist for a 100% scholarship at a great school on the east coast. I am very proud of him and glad that he has been able to achieve all of the honors he has been awarded of late. Here's a picture of him performing at a recent coffee house fund raiser at Church. We will have to celebrate this week!




I also received a new shipment of wool this week from Australia. I took a break on Friday to work on some colors for spring, a much needed break from doing bookkeeping/tax return/FAFSA (the financial aid form required for college). Now I have the materials I need to finish goal #1 from my last post. Let's see if I can get that scarf kit done, a newsletter out and the financials finished by Valentine's day. Lofty goals!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzanne--I found you via Suzanne's blog (Hooked On Felt)...and I wanted to let you know that I'm 'all about the sharing', too! (I especially try to let people know what I did
    WRONG...so they can avoid it!) :)
    I have twins heading off to college this Fall, too. Congratulations on your son's scholarship!! (It's not Swarthmore, is it? He'd be right down the street from me if it is!!) Best wishes...Heather

    ReplyDelete